For sale in Zhujiayu. Aren’t they cute?
In time for Mid-Autumn Festival, gift sets for obligatory relationships, e.g. business prospects.
Inspired by Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack, here’s my post of Merchandise. If you want to join the fun, here’s what you do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Merchandise
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes.
- Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!
Where’s My Backpack’s travel theme this week is “On Display”. I love taking photos of markets so this was fairly easy and delightful. Jade, real and fake, is such a symbol of China.