Ailsa, creator of Where’s My Back Pack?, offers a weekly blogging challenge in the form of a Travel Theme. This week’s prompt is “sweet.” So many choices, but I’ve decided on this cheese cake from the Hotel Mercure’s brunch, a favorite weekend treat.
In China there are local sweets, but I thought I’d honor their pastry chef‘s expertise.
To see more interpretations, click here and look at the comments and links.
- Travel Theme: Sweet (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Sweet (suzie81.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: sweet (catbirdineurope.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Sweet (wheresmybackpack.com)
- Travel Theme: Sweet (nwframeofmind.com)
- Petite Sweets (cultivatehouston.com)
- Travel Theme (Sweet) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)