New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (SLR)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (Inspired Vision)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (Jinan Daily Photo)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (3rd Culture Children)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (pix & kards)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (findfocus.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Challenge: Unusual (cinova.wordpress.com)
Sunday we hopped on a bus for Qufu, Confucius’ hometown where we explored the Kong family cemetery, pantomimed and pointed our way through a decent lunch order and wandered around the extensive grounds that make up the temple complex.
The weather couldn’t have been better, though as is often the case the sky could have been bluer.