We all know who discovered and refined tea, the Chinese. Yesterday a friend and I were invited for tea at a Communist training center. This big wig, who’s also an artist, poured us cup after little cup of Chinese tea. Note how they warm the pot by pouring water all over the outside of it.
Month: March 2012
I’m not sure what the message is though. Why no heads?
Weekly Photo Challenge: Through
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (SLR)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (Inspired Vision)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (Jinan Daily Photo)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (3rd Culture Children)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (pix & kards)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Through (findfocus.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Challenge: Unusual (cinova.wordpress.com)
Here are the prices for various massages at our local masseuse. They use traditional techniques and it’s very basic here. No soothing music or babbling brook sounds.
I haven’t summoned the courage to partake yet. I admire Diane and Paula who were regular customers.